Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Learning New Things

Here's a little photo montage of the things Jada has picked up this week.  The only one I don't have is her getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth.  I can now say I'm ready for her to start crawling.  Miss Diva has a bit of an attitude now that she can't reach the things she wants or go where she wants all the time.  It'll be nice when she can do those things, although I'm well aware we will be doing more chasing than anything else.

Here goes:
In case we were ever in doubt as to who Jada takes after, I present evidence #1.  Note they are laying EXACTLY the same way and no, we didn't position her this way!

TIME SAVER!  Jada mastered holding her own bottle this week so now I get her up while I'm getting ready in the morning.  She eats and watches me do girly things and I get the chance to spend even more time with her.  I'm so glad we've reached this point!
Okay, she didn't learn this, she's just stinkin' cute!  I DIE for this smile!
Last but not least, the frog pose.  Who doesn't watch Sunday cartoons like this!?
We've started limiting tv time now that she's able to focus on it.  I'd rather teach her some good habits while I can!

That's all!  I'm positive we will have a little better update after this weekend because Grandma J will be here for three full days!!




No comments:

Post a Comment